Depending on the type of the problem, our professionals provide information on how to prepare. However, for most of general pests control treatments, customers are required to:
– Empty the infested area; i.e., for Bedbugs: customers need to remove all blankets, covers, sheets, pillows, etc. from the room and put them into plastic bags for the laundry.
– Move furniture away from walls and leave a gap of at least a 20 inch.
– Arrange access for our technicians to all the necessary unis of the house/ premise.
– Ensure that no people or pets are present during the treatment.
– Ensure to stay out of your home/ premise for a period of 4 hours after the treatment.
– Taking into account other specific recommendations by Hepius professionals before, during, and after the treatment.